The Gymnastics Federation of Bermuda oversees the sport of gymnastics. We WORK towards making Gymnastics in Bermuda the best it can be for ALL participants:
• improving access to Gymnastics for everyone in Bermuda
• Gymnastics should be safe, ethical, and fair
• athlete, coach and officials development
• improving competitiveness in Olympic disciplines including Artistic, Rhythmic and Trampoline Gymnastics
• supporting non-olympic disciplines including Parkour, Acrobatic and Aerobic Gymnastics
• improving communication
• good relationships with with external partners
• promote diversity and equal opportunity
We are a member of the International Gymnastics Federation (FIG) as well as Pan American Gymnastics Union (PAGU), and the Caribbean Gymnastics League (CGL).
Mens & Womens Artistic Gymnastics, Trampoline, Parkour and Gymnastics for All all fall under our umbrella in Bermuda.
We are supported by the Bermuda Olympics Association (BOA), and Bermuda Youth & Sport (Y&S).
Board of Directors 2022- 23:
Julie Bortoli – President
Peter James – Secretary
Rick McCharles – Honorary Member / Website Editor
We’d like to thank Past President Kehinde George for all her many years service, including helping Bermuda set up this Federation.